- Enter the name of the product as descriptively as possible. “Red-and-white striped shirt” says more than a simple “T-shirt”.
- Describe the item in the item description as accurately and truthfully as possible. Material and dimensions are good data. Dimensions of the piece of clothing tell more than, for example, mere size M. Just “shoes” in product description doesn’t tell anything.
- The meaning of “like new” differs widely from person to person, please try to tell more than this.
- If the product has become nappy, it has a stain or the colors are a little faded, it is advised to mention these in the description.
- If the item has been used in a household with pets, it’s good to mention this in the description. For example, you can write “cat household” in the description if you have a cat.
- Guessing is not worth it! If you’re not sure whether a product is of certain brand or style, do not use it in the description.
The more you tell about the items the more likely they are purchased. It pays off to invest in item description!